We are currently looking for a
Based in Tenerife
You must prove to us that you are capable of customising, developing, re-designing & managing WordPress websites. Your evidence can be such as running your own WordPress blog, or IT studies, or otherwise.
This is a flexible role with 20 hours on average per week. We especially encourage students (of any subject) and/or women (as an equal opportunity employer) to apply.
Your role will include:
• Customising, optimising and administering three WordPress sites
• Front-end development (scripting & improving user experience)
• Writing manuals for internal use
• Content development (designing images, producing videos, etc.)
Essential Skills Required:
• WordPress (e.g. hooks and filters, template hierarchy), PHP, HTML, CSS
• English on a workable level (for internal communication)
• Google Analytics
• Photoshop/ Design
• Ability to multi-task and manage own workload
• Plan, process and perform the required job without assistance
• Enjoy brainstorming with the team on project plans and executions
The office is based in Icod de los Vinos and you will be required to be present at least one day per week. The remaining hours you can work from home if you wish.
Your primary focus will be on WordPress development, however there will be room to get involved in many aspects of the eCommerce business development lifecycle.
This is a part-time, permanent position with the prospect of growing with the company and becoming a key team member!
We are aiming for you to get started as soon as possible.
Please look at our websites Quotespeak and Soccerwidow, apply with your CV, and also explain why you think you are the most suitable candidate for the job. Apply at your earliest convenience to admin[at]quotespeak[dot]com
We look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Deadline for applications: 31/10/2017